Janine Gracy, is the Project Director of the Heartland Telehealth Resource Center serving Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. She has spent her career in the field of health sciences, leading organizations and communities in public health initiatives and the strategic planning process.
She has extensive experience in program development, organizational management, grant writing and building the capacity of individuals and organizations through leadership, coaching and best practice training. Janine has a Master of Science in Education, a Bachelor of Science in Education, both in Health Sciences from the University of Kansas.
She is a Certified Health Education Specialist and a Certified Prevention Professional. Janine grew up in rural Kansas and is a champion of programs concerning health, education and health care access.
- Telehealth in the Heartland Region
- The Business Case for Telehealth
- Telehealth in Rural and Frontier Areas
- How Telehealth Can Promote Public Health Initiatives
- Provider Telehealth Training
- Telehealth and Project ECHO