Kathy has been Director of the MATRC since 2012 . MATRC is housed within the University of Virginia Karen S. Rheuban Center for Telehealth.
Kathy has a more than 30-year public service career, with experience in public health, public policy, program development, program evaluation, grant writing, grants management and strategic planning.
Kathy was Director of the State Office of Rural Health and Primary Care Office within the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) Office of Health Equity (OHE) prior to her position with MATRC.
- Telehealth and Rural Health
- Telehealth Equity
- Using Telehealth in the Primary Care Setting
- Telehealth Best Practices / Telehealth Etiquette
- Telehealth and Public Health
- Telehealth Policy
- The FQHC of the Future
- Telehealth Beyond the Public Health Emergency
- The Future of Telehealth